Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Our new life with boys!

On April 16, 2011 Jeff and my life changed when we welcomed our first son Tynan into this world. March 23, 2013 marked the beginning of our life with boys, when Easton graced us with his arrival.
Tynan checking out his new brother Easton right before we brought them both home for the first time.

Ah man do I really have to look like a monkey?

This picture just melts my heart, I love the way Easton is just checking Tynan out and Tynan is being the great big brother showing Easton how it all works. Tynan has been doing a great job being an older brother, he tries to entertain but will not touch Easton.
Of course Tynan needs to check out all of the baby toys and items again.

Easton is a great sleeper, he sleeps through the night in his crib with usually only one feeding from 9pm-9am. I am very spoiled with this little one, he really has been a great and easy baby so far.


Jeff and I have really been trying to give Tynan some personal attention everyday too so that he feels loved and included. 
Tynan did a great job helping make cookies. He arranged them perfectly on the tray and only ate minimal amount of cookie dough. He was very proud of this cooking skills.

Me and my milk drinking boys, man we are going to need to take stock out in milk with these two.


Another great moment captured of Tynan being a great big brother. Here he is taking all of his toys and showing them to Easton, naming what they are and then placing them all around Easton.

Great Daddy time at the Twin Cities Railway museum. Tynan was in love with all of the Choo Choo's.

Easter Morning - right away Tynan got into trying to find all of the Easter Eggs and he didn't even need much help.

Both of my boys were born the Saturday the week before Easter. I find that very ironic. Here is Easton on Easter morning in his cute bunny outfit from Grandma M.
Yep I was just hatched!

Happy Easter!


This is my cheese face! I love this chair that my cousins Tim and Maya gave me.

Easton meeting Great Grandma on Easter, just like Tynan did.

Easton's first bath at home. Tynan was a bit jealous that Easton was in the bath to the point that he tried to climb in the tub fully clothed, so I undressed him and let him join. Both boys had a great time in the tub together.

There are times that Easton looks so much like Tynan, especially in pictures like this one. Most times I think that Easton looks very much like Jeff and I always thought Tynan looked a lot like me, only time will tell to see if the boys will look like each other.

Easton demonstrating his great grip, by grabbing and hanging on to his toys.

Having fun taking some pictures of Easton today, I think this picture looks like he is doing some awesome karate jump.

I am very blessed to have all of my boys in my life. Tynan is full of energy and keeps amazing me with all his new skills and abilities. Easton is such happy go lucky baby, when he is alert he loves to look around and is very content. And of course my great husband Jeff, who always seems to amaze me with how generous and thoughtful he is.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Boys! So happy to hear that everyone has adjusted so smoothly to the new addition to the family and happy to hear that Easton is such an easy baby! Love all the pictures, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete